Musical Chairs in Westeros

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , ,

As promised....I am coming up with some musical selections for some of the Houses in Westeros.

Not only will I do my best to pick a fitting piece of music per House, I'm also going to try and select the most appropriate piece of music for some of our favourite Game of Thrones characters, too!

Take into consideration that this is going to be a pretty big endeavour. I just got the 'green light' from Jacob at HBO Watch, so the finished product(s) will be published to the HBO Watch website.

So far, I have several songs from Led Zeppelin, Metallica, The Doors, The Cult, Madonna, Pink, Pink Floyd and LMFAO, to name a few!

You'll have to log on to http://hbowatch.com if you want to read the polished pieces of writing. I hope to do this particular piece justice. If there are any suggestions in terms of songs, please readers, feel free to leave me some commentary!

Time to cut a rug!


0 comments:

Post a Comment