Vamps, Villains & Victors

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , , , , ,

Who do you consider to be the sexiest vamp on Game of Thrones?

Who, in your humble opinion, is the most dastardly of men, in the Seven Kingdoms?

Who do you think will reign supreme and come out on top - proving many people wrong and perhaps raising a few eyebrows?

I think Margaery is the sexiest vamp to hit the screen. Cunning, lethal and seductive, not only does she know how t play Joffrey like a lute, she dresses to accentuate her womanly curves and titillates with her come hither eyes.

The most vile, dastardly of men....well, this is a tough one! I asked my husband and his answer (right away, without hesitation) was Roose Bolton's bastard, Ramsay Snow.

I agree with his choice. I also want to add Walder Frey and Petyr Baelish in that club, too. Dirty rotten scoundrels! And yet, these men seem to be outlasting a lot of other people!

As for who will come out on top, well, I would love to see this happen: I would love for Arya Stark to somehow, someway, meet up with Dany Targaryen and become a member of her Queen's Guard. In fact, I would love to see those two women team up and have each others' back. Dany with her dragons and Arya with her street smart, assassin savvy skills, well, what more could you ask for?! Well, of course, I would love to add Tyrion Lannister to the mix. He would be the political advisor to Dany Targaryen. That would be SO awesome!

I'd also like to see Jaime say, "Eff you, Cersei!" and never, ever be under her malignant influence again! He should go off in search of Tyrion, beg his forgiveness and restore the bonds of brotherhood. I'd also like to see Jon Snow become the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch with Samwell Tarly by his side, as his most trusted confidant. I'd love to see Margaery rule - through Tommen and have her grandmother at her side as a political force to be reckoned with. BOOYEAH.

I'd like to see Cersei get her JUST DESSERTS. I would also like to see Bran and Rickon reunited with Jon, somehow, someway, with the Reeds, Osha and Hodor intact, too!

I know, I know. Perhaps this is just wishful thinking on my part...

0 comments:

Post a Comment