Funko Funko FUNKO!!!!!

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , , ,

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will be arriving really really soon!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so don't want to see my Visa bill. I paid it off. I was a good girl. But then, I saw that Funko made the next series of Game of Thrones vinyl Pop figures. What's a girl to do?

I also pre-ordered the 3rd graphic novel that comes out this March. Totally stoked to get that delivered. And of course, I ordered a few Game of Thrones accompanying essay type books.

My husband gave me a Valentine's Day note last night that sums it up perfectly:

"I love it when...you freak out over anything GAME OF THRONES."

Oh, bless his heart. It takes a patient man to put up with the stubborn, sassy likes of me!

50 days, fan of the realm!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment