"C" is for Casterly Rock!

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , ,

I'd like to live at Casterly Rock. I'd have servants to attend my every whim; I'd have a huge room; lots of gold and oh, of course, I'd be residing in the ancient house of the Lannister clan.

What's there NOT to like?! Casterly Rock is the chief residence of the current ruling family - the Lannisters. Tywin Lannister is a rich and very powerful man. When Tyrion says to anyone within earshot that, "A Lannister always pays his debts," he's not joking!

Casterly Rock sits high on top of a great mountain range and deep within the earth, there are veins of molten gold deposits scattered throughout. No wonder why the Lannisters can pay for everything and never have any debts. When you sit on top of THE richest gold deposit in the Seven Kingdoms, then you'd be able to brag about it all day long, too! Life is pretty good in Westeros....especially if your surname is Lannister.

I believe that Casterly Rocks sits atop of a mountain range that overlooks Lannisport harbour. Casterly Rock has been the chief residence for all the Lannister dynasty. They have Lann the Cleaver to thank for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment