NERD RAGE

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , , ,

I am having a serious case of NERD RAGE RIGHT NOW.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PATIENT I'VE BEEN...

Now, finally, after a very long autumn and dreary winter, the light is at the end of the tunnel.

I have tickets to go see the Game of Thrones Toronto exhibition at the Design Exchange for this Monday night.

I would've gotten tickets to go all week if I could! I also have other obligations and work commitments to attend to during March Break.

Oh. Ma. Gawd. 21 days left to go.

I have been updating my Twitter and Facebook accounts to the point where I'm sure friends of mine probably hide my annoying status update feeds, because I tend to get, how shall I say - 'carried away?'

MARCH 31 - I can now say, you are just around the bend!

NOT LONG NOW! BOO YEAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment