My Game of Thrones Cakes and Mom is a Fan!

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , , ,

Less than a week to go.

My cake lady e-mailed me today, confirming that she would be making two amazing Game of Thrones themed cakes for this Sunday's party!

Oh yes, one more thing.

I got my MOM into Game of Thrones. All because she mentioned, "Oh by the way, I watched an episode, where I think it was a good man, he was surrounded by a lot of enemies and he was stabbed in the leg with a spear. Then, there was another man, very smug. He got rid of his own man for that action. I think the man who got hurt in the knee, his name was Ed? Or was it Ned? I can see why you like that series so much. I found it enthralling."

OH YEAH. MY MOM is AWESOME!

I went and bought her the first two books, in larger editions.

Yay for moms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment