HBO WATCH!!

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , ,

A week and a half ago, I was reading the HBO Watch Game of Thrones website when a small icon in the top right hand corner caught my eye. Yes, an invitation for fans to write character profiles for HBO Watch! And not just Game of Thrones character profiles, you can pick from a number of interesting HBO shows.

For me, my first love is Game of Thrones. To my utter surprise and delight, one of the editors responded back to my e-mail inquiry. True to my fire sign (Aries) of having a fire lit underneath me, I promptly fired off four pieces of writing to him.

Today, I received an e-mail, telling me that the first piece of writing was published on the HBO Watch Game of Thrones cast site.

Yes, I am extremely flattered and very happy! I wasted no time in posting onto my Facebook wall, my Twitter page and of course, I had to inform my husband. He takes it all in stride and is glad that I found a way to channel my creative side.

I hope you enjoy the character profiles that I have contributed to HBO Watch. I have plenty more that I want to write about! Bring it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment