Another Season Over...

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

I just don't know what to say.


I knew this day was coming. Time has a funny way of marching to a quicker pace when you are truly enjoying something, and at other times, goes at a snail's pace when you are bored stiff.


Tomorrow night is the season finale of Game of Thrones. I have purchased tickets to go see it at a movie theatre. I plan on going early, because the hysteria and mass fandom that will occur, I want to be in the front of the line, rather than the back of it.


I feel as though this season went by so fast - so many plot changes and a lot of things deviated from the books. Friends and colleagues have asked me - "What do you think is going to happen next?" I wish I could answer them, but the truth is that I can't.


I have read all the books but because a lot of material has been cut from the series, it's hard to tell where the focus will be for the season finale.


The title is called "The Children." I have a couple of good ideas as to what will take place. I have 3 big ideas in my head but I will not place any spoilers on my blog.


Here's to the Imp. Long may he live.


Here's to the young wolf pup, Arya. May she grow to be a tremendous assassin and avenge House Stark.


Here's to the Kingslayer. May he stray far away from the evil clutches of his depraved sister.


Here's the to flower of Highgarden. May Margaery best Cersei, personally and politically.


And who knows: maybe the White Walkers are completely misunderstood. Maybe they are meant to clean up the scourge and filth in the Seven Kingdoms.


Still miss Oberyn Martell, tho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment