Blackwater Bay!!

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I've been thinking, while I was driving around today, running some errands. When I think of Game of Thrones, my mind is filled with all sorts of possibilities. But that's a whole other blogspot.  In honour of tomorrow night's EPIC episode, "The Battle of Blackwater Bay," two songs come to mind.

The first was Thin Lizzy's, "Jail Break," because there are several lyrics that are very appropriate for tomorrow night's battle sequences. The second song - and probably more ominous - is AC/DC's "Hell's Bells." Why that one, you ask? Well, um, hello?! Seven Gods in Westeros - the Old and the New....and because there is going to be a lot of action that goes down tomorrow night.

Some of the characters are going to survive. Others won't be so lucky. Certainly...some characters deserve to go to the deepest, darkest hell in Westeros, for all the misery and destruction they've caused in the last two seasons.

(I am aware that by rooting for the Lannisters, I am leaving myself open to criticism) I want to make it perfectly clear that I am NOT rooting for Prince Joffrey. Tyrion, show your animal side. After all, your sigil is a lion!

T-minus 34 hours and counting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment