Yes, I Have a GoT Board on Pinterest

Author: Anonymous / Labels: ,

Like any devoted fan of Game of Thrones, you will find the novels in my house, stacked neatly on my bookshelf. Actually, truth be told, I have two sets of them. I have the large novels that were signed by George R R Martin himself and then I have another set, so if any friends or family members want to borrow them, they can.  I also have a lot of pictures from the book signing. I have the first graphic novel, too.

I'm going to purchase the drinking steins from Chapters. I have two copies of Rolling Stone Magazine - the one with Peter Dinklage on the cover - also included in the bookshelf.  I have the first season on Blu-Ray DVD and it'll only be a matter of time before I purchased the brand new PS3 Game of Thrones game.

Either I am a devoted fan or I have way too much time on my hands. I told my husband that whenever my birthday or Christmas rolls around, any gift that is Game of Thrones related is a good one to get. You won't go wrong in that department.

Alas, I digress (apologies for doing so). So, I'm on Facebook, Twitter and have this blog. I decided, about a month ago, to join Pinterest. I have about 9 boards. The one that I'm most proud of (of course!) is "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones."  I have 304 pins to my credit. Before the day is through, there'll be at LEAST 25 more!

What can I say? I am in love with all things wonderful, wacky and whimsical....when it comes to A Song of Ice and Fire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment