Peter Dinklage On His Own Terms

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , ,

I just finished reading the full length article in Rolling Stone magazine that features Peter Dinklage, also known as Tyrion Lannister, and it was amazing. His sense of humour - more to the point - his deadpan lines are hilarious. I am happy that Peter Dinklage won both the Emmy and the Golden Globe for his portrayal of the Imp.

I bought two copies - one that everyone can read and one that I have tucked away, underneath my bed for safe keeping.  As an added bonus, RS magazine also has an interview with George R R Martin, based on how he came to create the character of Tyrion Lannister and why he was happy that Peter Dinklage accepted the role.

That Emmy and Golden Globe were bestowed on the right actor! Long live Peter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment