HBO Watch - Check It Out!

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Ladies and Gentlemen of Westeros and Pentos: I'd like to just send a HUGE shout out to the good folks at HBO Watch.

This is a small website that grew out of love for the many high quality HBO series on television. There are several members and they all contribute to the website by means of HBO character profiles for their favourite series, editorials, updates or "this just in" news flashes. It's all entertaining to read and I HIGHLY recommend visitors to click on the HBO Watch link on the sidebar to the right.

I am both pleased and humbled that Jacob and crew have published six of my character profiles! Jacob also published one of my humorous articles about the most attractive men in Westeros (now ladies, remember, I'm entitled to my opinion, as you are yours!) and it garnered a lot of feedback on the HBOWatch website and on Facebook.

I knew that somehow, someday, my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Medieval History and Medieval & Fantasy English Literature would pay off!

Thank you Jacob, for taking a chance on this Canuck gal from north of Toronto, Ontario! I am stoked to know that there are many new characters that will be introduced for Season III's A Storm of Swords. This means more character pieces! Yay!

I love to write about the multi-faceted characters of Westeros. When it comes to Game of Thrones, I have plenty to say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment