My Game of Thrones Obsession

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , , , , , ,

Like everyone else out there who enjoys reading the "A Song of Ice and Fire" books by George R R Martin, I consider myself enamoured of the series - the books and the HBO show.

So, what to do during these long seven months to get by?

Well, I have A Dance with Dragons and have just started it. I also have Pearson Moore's Season One Game of Thrones Essays to read, as well. Something else that will keep me occupied is getting my hands of the Tales of Dunk and Egg. That's a compilation of three books to keep me busy. The second Game of Thrones graphic novel comes out  in November, so you know that will end up on my bookshelf.

I also have this blog. I also have character pieces to write for HBO Watch. Maybe throw in a Comic Con in one day! My Pinterest board will be updated every month. At last count, I had 2346 pins on my "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" board. Apparently, I have something like 44 followers because of that board. That's pretty flattering.

I can also have Season I and II viewing marathons. Of course, I do not share the burden alone. Millions of fans eagerly await what Season III has in store for us.

At least we can all surf on the Internet and read the latest press releases about the upcoming season.

I need a job! For real! Full time employment would definitely keep me preoccupied. That way I won't endlessly drone on and on friends and family. Not that I drone on, but if someone brings up Game of Thrones, well, naturally I get a little enthusiastic about the topic.

Well, wouldn't you?! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment