"Z" is for....Zest? Zeal?

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , ,

Well, I made it through 25 successful Game of Thrones blogs posts. Except, for this particular letter, I truly am stumped.

I can only think of the words "zest" and "zeal" to describe the enthusiasm and passion that the fans have for George R R Martin's fantastic series, "A Song of Fire and Ice."

I am pleased and humbled that people are checking out my humble little Game of Thrones themed blog. I am noticing a particular trend from the countries Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Holland and Germany!

Feeling a ton of international love. I love to follow anything and everything that is related to Game of Thrones. Hence, my zest and zeal for it! My friends and relatives often joke and comment that I am 'very enthusiastic,' 'borderline obsessed,' and 'if there's ever a contest about Game of Thrones, I want you on my team.'

I also love all the wonderful Game of Thrones fan threads and other amazing websites. I have included many of them on my blog as links and will continue to do so!

Only 226 more days until Season III!

0 comments:

Post a Comment