The Hedge Knight

Author: Anonymous / Labels: , , ,

The next book which will eventually grace my bookshelf will be "The Hedge Knight."

Of course, I'm actually trying to convince my husband that spending almost $300 on the first novel, especially seeing that it's hardcover and in 'very good condition, like new' is an investment.

Somehow, I don't think he's going to buy my line.

So, before I get really upset with him, I have to stop - he DID pre-order the next Game of Thrones graphic novel, which is due out this November. I am pretty impressed that he actually preordered it for, to tell you the truth.

Alas, I will order the next two novels in George R R martin's "The Hedge Knight" series. I can order them brand new or used from Amazon Canada.

Still thinking how to order "The Hedge Knight" without raising suspicion. After all, I need to have something in my possession before reading "A Dance with Dragons." The problem is this: whenever I have a fantastic novel to read, I start, then plow right through it. I don't know why, but I believe that personally, whipping though a novel is a sign of its' success. I must learn to slow down and appreciate the novels, because it's not a race!

Maybe I'll ask my mom and dad....for Christmas...I want a book. Not just ANY book....but...

0 comments:

Post a Comment